Toy discount store. How far have you been?(feat.Yu-Zun) | TM Co., Ltd. Paju Unjeong (In Korea)

 

TOY Discount Store TM Co.,Ltd Paju in Korea.

This is an introduction to a toy store in Korea. 

This is a video of Yuzun going to a toy store and choosing a toy.

 





Yuzun's place for flex!

4 year old Yuzun's hot place!

A place where you can shop with the momentum to turn your home into a kids cafe!

It would be a toy wholesale and retail discount store, right?

There is a small wholesale and retail store in Unjeong, Paju, so I went there.

I usually go to a lot of wholesale and retail stores on the Ilsan side, but this is a bit small, so I heard that if you finish shopping quickly, you can quickly escape (?).


I'm leaving a video for those who just want to look at what kind of place.

I hope you refer to it.

Another good toy store, but if I find it, I'll introduce it.

Good weekend!


Pros: It is very spacious and comfortable. There are many toys. 
          This is a place where you can shop while watching yourself. 
          It gives you points. 

Disadvantage: Online shopping malls are cheaper. There are fewer types than toys sold online. 
                         (Only popular toy items are available.)


Evaluation (out of 5 stars)

Parking ★ ★   

Toy Price  ★ ★   

Type of Toy      

Service and kindness  ★ ★   

Traffic     ☆ ☆

Comments